Reviews (126)Saw a coin in the background I recognized and really wanted, stuck around for the show and made a few purchases. Everything came on time and I’m happy, thanks man! Super awesome guy with a very great price and a few free bees, thank you ! 5 ⭐️ Not very often, you find an error Jefferson and this one was just what I needed. Not a bad price either. thanks for the great products great seller 5stars and fast shipping Everything was great. Thank you. Five stars overall quick shipping, nice coins although you should include a packing slip next time we need those as evidence of purchase for reselling. awesome seller 11/10 recommend 👌 everything was good. good value and packaging. package arrived crazy fast 👍 Beautiful coin, secure packaging, fast shipping, great seller. Eswar has great coins and is willing to work some deals. Definitely check him out Fantastic seller and great purchases for me !!
Quick and excellent delivery. Will be looking for Eswar in the future.
Thank you. Great stuff and great deals. thanks. Thank you Eswar007! I appreciate the careful packaging! Awesome coins at a better price! Edwar is the man! Great seller items, the items shipped very quickly, and everything came in as was described.