Reviews (301)This guy knows his stuff! Great collection and great streamer! Will definitely be back! 🍌🍌🍌Ooo Ooo AHH AHHH!🍌🍌🍌 Great quite frankly amazing
Great guy
Finally got the Cags in the mail!🙌🏽💯 Amazing seller. Very genuine and provided great service and fast shipping. Thank you for all the Mookie cards Once again, great products from this streamer. Cards arrived speedy quick and I always have a good time during your shows. You’ve helped build sons’ PCs into quite the collection. Purchaed item in an Envelope labeled non-machinable never arrived. No tracking available by seller. Been over 30 days and never received. I’m sorry the card never arrived. I shipped it promptly and stayed in communication with you throughout the process. Unfortunately, once a non-machinable envelope is in USPS’s hands, I can’t control a lost piece of mail. You were fully refunded, and I would have made it right regardless. I take a lot of pride in my shows, packaging, and shipping, so while I understand your frustration, the low ratings for shipping, packaging, and accuracy are disappointing for something outside my control. Incredible show! Super engaging seller who went out of their way to find a specific card for me. Great selection, awesome giveaway, lightning-fast shipping, and bulletproof packaging. 10/10! Received giveaway I won. Never got card I purchased from seller Great transaction again with Etckt. I appreciate that you put a packing slip with the cards. Thank you! Heck of good guy and seller need to follow Thanks for asking who my team was and giving me a card from my team! Great cards. Good seller. Thank you i love the sticker too jj Than you so much I really appreciate the extra cards definitely keeping those in my PC Awesome cards from the man himself all came in great condition Great seller. Great packaging and very timely. I’ll be back for sure. Shipped quickly & packaged very well- thanks Card arrived safe , well packaged!
Thanks again enjoy your show and the cards