Reviews (351)It’s free, can’t really argue with that can ya? And speedy ship time is always good business. The card purchased was in a single sleeve with other cards for protection I presume. The cardboard box it was holding did bend and the single was slightly bent on arrival. Just being honest. There’s only so much you can do with the first mail letter. Next time I strongly consider upgrading your package to bubble mailer it avoids issues like that. Amazing card in mint condition. Fast shipping and I got a great deal!! Worst place to get things😫
JK Josh I love all that you do love hanging out with you and chatting lol Another card closer to my master set thank you 😊 Good prices nice to work with stuff delivered as shown Happy with purchase and had a great time, amazing show great card, great interaction. overall awesome seller!!! Thank you for the amazing giveaway and awesome shows ✨️ Appreciate the deals brotha! I didn’t even get my package 📦 Seller was upset that people weren’t bidding enough and was kind of rude to the customers
The items themselves were great Cards are in great condition and shipping was fast! shipped fast and safely!! great seller and selection!! thanks again! I love you brotha I am glad to hang out with you and the others and thanks for the giveaway Cute cards! I love them! They are in great condition. great experience in stream! packaging was good, thank you really great person, products, and prices Great experience! Seller was very nice, would buy again from here! Cards came in perfect condition. Sleeved every holo too!