Reviews (137)Great silent stream! The inventory is starting to 🔥up! Great prices and great steals! Stop by sometime! appreciate the the support much love! Awesome cards, thank you for sending it out on time!I hope you enjoyy thanks for the support as always!🙃 Great silent stream! His inventory is a variety of 🔥Pokemon! Cards were in the condition as shown and great communication about order! Definitely follow and watch his stream🔥🔥 Great seller and ships super fast! Will buy from again! Thank you! Extremely dissapointed. Bought on 12/9 and the only thing that has happened since was a label was created. I purchased 44 items and apparently it was not enough of a priority. Thank you Whatnot refund policy. never got my cards and havent gotten a response crazy great deals, but when i got my package I was missing a card and my wife also bought here and she never recieved her cards at all, I know things happen, but hopefully the seller makes it right. My boy always has the fire in TCG/NonTCG! Great silent stream🔥 Cards are very nice in great condition. Awesome seller, would definitely buy again always gets my stuff to me :)) your the best bro you got good shit 💯 thank you as always, my friend! awesome seller! thank you as always my man! Could of sleeved the cards separately but sellers choice ig good deals got 2 cards for the price of one order came in on time your an awesome seller i love it ✨️🙌💗 It was a cheap lot that I bought, but all of the cards came in extremely scratched up and shoved into one penny sleeve. Very disappointed, I thought I got a deal.