Reviews (68)I love my butterfly magnet so much! Thank you! I can't help myself because these polymer clay animal earrings are so adorable. This time I bought lion earrings and unicorn earrings. Adding stars to the lions made them even cuter. Come check out a live show or check the BIN for some of her magic. amazing craftsmanship, cute designs Love, love, love my earrings! one of my fav sellers on this app!!! so kind & makes the absolute cutest things!!! forever a customer!!! 🩷 Always love buying from this seller! If you want some good quality handmade items this is the one! Absolutely thrilled with my gorgeous earrings! Thank you so much for the excellent quality, service and careful
packaging! I’m so tickled with everything and will definitely be back for more! amazing seller..great unique items Love all the earrings I’ve bought this far!! By far my favorite seller on whatnot! the cutest clay earrings in the whole world! 😍 happy, energetic, amazing seller, I love this shop. Amazing colors on these! So detailed! OMG! These sleeping baby dragon earrings are too cute. I can't wait to see what is available next! Highly recommended. Absolutely love the earrings! The amount of detail that goes into these pieces are amazing! Wow! So so so impressed with this seller. Incredible communication, so much kindness and generosity, and such BEAUTIFUL pieces! Thank you SO much Rosie!!! Loved the earrings and will definitely buy from again! Love the whole vibe with this seller! such adorable earrings! what a lovely seller. thank you so very much, Rosie!! These handmade animal earrings are so adorable. I'm starting to think that I need more than 2 ears or maybe just more piercings. 🤣 Cute earrings. Nice show. the cutest earrings and magnets!! im obsessed with them.