Reviews (61)The purse really wasn’t in the condition as described and with the feed lagging made it hard to see exactly what it looked like.
I’m sorry you weren’t super happy with your purchase! Adorb dress!! I love for summer 🤍 super nice seller Thank you, I congratulate you because for your age you do a good job Not happy with my purchase this is the 2nd time I buy and I am given the wrong size, 1st time I let it go I figured it was a innocent mistake considering she's just a kid, but then it happened again!! I wish I had read reviews and had learned from the first time 🚩🚩 So we went back and forth messaging I wanted to return item and get a refund , she says ok but won't contact what not so I can get a return label, and had the audacity to tell me I can no longer buy from her due to my misunderstandings😂😂(common sense why would I want to buy from her again)when she's the one clearly lying to the viewers about sizes or picking whatever size she "thinks" it is from the top of her head just to make a sale!! The mom needs to b held just as responsible cuz she's just a kid and the mom isn't always in the room when she's live as she should b, per Whatnot rules. I know this cuz several times she had 2 yell out to her mom, like she did when she was ready to get off live cuz mother wasn't there Very pleased with the clothing I purchased, looking forward to your next show. I’m really disappointed with this experience. I contacted you about a missing item and a refund, but there’s been no response at all. It’s frustrating, especially considering there were only three items in the order this shouldn’t have happened in the first place. What’s more upsetting is the lack of communication or accountability. I’d appreciate this being addressed as soon as possible.I am so sorry it looks like and I have not got your messages. Great clothing packaged well, and shipped quickly. Thank you 😊 Great seller with awesome deals, very fast shipping. everything arrived better than expected. thank you !!! I love this it feel and fits great in a size 6. I’m glad I found your lives!!! 5 ✨ all great items. Love the boots and sneakers for her so much. Great job sweetheart. 10/10- outstanding!! Thank you so much. See you again soon. Thank you for supporting me!!❤️🫶💕🥰 10/10!! Tysm! My daughter literally loved everything so so much. The quality and condition exceeded our expectations. I look forward to all of your future sales. I’ll be in the lives for sure. You are so sweet Emily. I wish you major luck on your small business journey. I’m so happy to hear that!!❤️🫶💕 Great seller! Fastest shipping ever! Great packaging. Everything is great here. Thank you!Yay I hope u love it!!❤️🫶💕🥰 The items arrived in a bag that was slightly open, although thankfully nothing fell out. The shorts had noticeable staining that wasn’t disclosed in the listing. The jeans were also smaller than stated during the live — they were said to measure 15” across, but when I measured them they were about 14” across and fit much smaller than expected. Overall a bit disappointed due to the undisclosed stain and inaccurate measurements.I’m sorry that happened !! A lot of the clothes is very worn, some of the tops came with little holes from clothes being so old, the jeans have about a use or two from how thin the jean is in certain areas like the inner thigh and some jeans came ripped on bottom back part from probably stepping on it. Honestly very disappointing, I was so excited for this big order but will be donating or tossing most. Gap sweater was nice thou Thank u for letting me know ! loved the colorsI’m soo happy i love them!!🫶❤️🥰💕