Reviews (3,868)Always love getting a package from Toni, my fav ❣️ Loved everything! Thank you bunches! 💚💛💜 As expected. Quick shipping. Thank you Ordered 11 items and I’m so excited about every single one! From the new nail polishes to the makeup, everything was amazing. Toni is such a sweet seller and always has absolute steals! I also really appreciate the super fast shipping and the free givvy, it was such a nice surprise. Can’t wait to shop with her again! 💕 I was so happy to open my box thank you so much everything was perfect such an amazing experience loved allll my goodies 🫶🏻 such great deals love shopping with this seller. items always packaged very well .I will remain a dedicated buyer with her show Great products. I appreciate you! ALWAYS GREAT PRODUCTS AT CHEAP PRICES PACKAGED VERY WELL I WILL ALWAYS BE A REPEAT CUSTOMER . Thanks for the givvy! The elf concealer was new and as described :) Great seller with amazing deals, thank you so much🥰 Thank you for the givvy!! Love the show and this seller. I’ll keep buying! The prices are fantastic ! Tysm Thank you for the incredible products and gifts. I enjoy your shows and seeing your large variety of unique products!! By far one of my favorite sellers on here! Great vibes and always great deals. love joining her stream, thank you so much for another great order! ❤️