Reviews (24)PRODUCT IS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT AND SELLER WAS SO SWEET!!! SHIPPING WAS SUPER FAST!! BEST SELLER I KNOW!! I absolutely love this Flip qithvme!! It is in many condition and I haven't worked the beeve up to open it yet. The seller is so kind and gets items shipped out ASAP. I am now checking her shop everyday to see if there's anything else I want. This seller is amazing to work with!! I got my items fast and they were ub perfect condition. I will be shopping from her more. SO AMAZING AND AWESOME!! I LOVE YOU OMGosh. This lady is such a great seller AND WN friend. She is definitely one of the better people on here. I am highly grateful I met her. 🫶💜💚💕 Well packaged and fast shipping! 📦🏃♂️ Highly recommend! 💯everythinghappensforareasonSeller
you are the best and I apreciate all your support !!!! ❤️ 💛 ♥️ 💕 💙 💗 ❤️ 💛 ♥️ 💕 Thank you so much for this Monster Shrimp….my daughter loved it.everythinghappensforareasonSeller
I am so happy she loved the shrimp 🍤 ❤️🧡💛💚 they are super cute ! Thank you very much. Arrived quick, safe and packaged well. A++++ Such a sweetheart! Ordered and the item was shipped next day! Great packaging! Authentic product! You won’t regret buying from hereverythinghappensforareasonSeller
Thank you Jazz I apreciate your support so much !!!!! ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜 Thank you so much! My daughter will love her! Thank you for the dumpling too! My 1st one loleverythinghappensforareasonSeller
I am so happy I was able to help out !!!! I love that i was your first dumpling lol 😆 ❤️🧡💛💚 The absolute sweetest seller! Packaged perfectly! Came extremely fast. I couldn’t be more thankful for my purchase! We love it! She even threw in some extra goodies that my daughter loved! Thank you so much for being such a great seller. Highly recommend🩷🩷
Thanks for helping me finish my set! 💕 Came shipped perfectly and fast. Thank you again 💕everythinghappensforareasonSeller
I apreciate all your support!!! it means alot ... thank you so much ❤️🧡💛💚💙 Prompt delivery and the cutest surprise inside! Thank you so much for your service! I will definitely be shopping again! Thank you so much for the quick shipping and item as described!! We’re so happy to have you as part of our little whatnot family!! If you’re thinking of buying from this seller, DO it. She’s a great person and so supportive. 💕 Very trusting seller
Definitely check her out she replied so quick and made sure everything was good and made me feel so much better about my purchase everythinghappensforareasonSeller
You know i go outta my way to help the people I adore on whatnot !!!!! keep me posted when your ready for your next baby!!!! ❤️🧡💛💚 Wonderful seller! Fast shipping with a cute little thank you note 🥰 Thanks again 🫶🏻🫶🏻 amazing seller with amazing products 😍 item arrived perfectly well packed and as described with a few extras 😉 will buy from again 😀 She was really easy to work with smooth transaction all the way around and she works wit you on pricing! I'll buy from again Packaged so well thank you so much 🥰🫶 amazing seller!! item as described, packed well and arrived quickly 😀 we love you Jackie 😍 everythinghappensforareasonSeller
I apreciate you soooo much and I am so happy i could be apart of getting you a birthday gift!!!! ❤️🧡💛💚 I would like to point out I was her first buyer!!! Everything came in perfect and super fast! Love this seller and she is always supporting other sellers as well! I will be purchasing from her again! Thank you soooooo much!!! ❤️❤️everythinghappensforareasonSeller
I wouldnt have it any other way that you would be my first buyer !!!!! it only makes sense lol --- and I remember that day being such a bad day for me so you turned it around for me !!! some people on here are just mean ! ❤️🧡💛💚💙