Reviews (345)Never received card.Sorry you haven’t received your free givvy yet! Tracking shows that it was delivered earlier this afternoon but I know PWE can take an extra day or two sometimes. In the future please reach out directly and we can find a positive solution. Appreciate you hanging out in the show and I’m sure your free card will be there soon!! great packing and fast shipping ty Fun stream and great cards, you will definitely lose some, and i always seem to do that! But it is fun chasing! Thank you! Thank you for a fun game!!! Great chasers and amazing value!!! I’ll definitely be back for more! Fast shipping and great prices. Thank you! Good value with fast shipping. One of the best sellers on the app by far. He’s got heat, I highly recommend! Personally I’ll be back Evesports is Awesome! Fast, secure and quality packaging. I highly recommend to others- Thank you so much! I look forward to future business Even tho I didn’t buy you still sent my card I appreciate you thanks Great value and fast shipping. Ty Great show glad to see you back on the app Fast shipping and great prices. Makes it fun even if you don’t hit big Been buying from him for a while and they don’t make them much better. I cannot refer him enough. Get in here you won’t regret it!!