Reviews (947)Super kind seller, packaging we clean and neat, super cute, quick delivery, and items were all high quality ✨ will definitely be back to purchase more ❤️ amazing experience Great seller I really recommend her. I loved everything I bought from her and my daughter too. She’s a sweet person, thank you so much. I definitely will buy again.🙏🏽🩵 Amazing deals with good vibes Auntie Evie has the BEST target pulls around! Absolutely loveee thank you evie_town!! Absolutely amazing as always. Alsoooo happy birthdayyyy 🥳💜🩷 Thank you so much my daughter loves her HK pants and with a great price I’m satisfied as well will continue shopping 💕💯🙏🏻 Never disappoints she has the best stuff brand new I absolutely love everything she sells When i say Evie is amazing she is freaking amazing. Everything she sells comes packaged and i can’t even explain the prices and amazing products she has. Out of everything Evie is a wonderful person and such a joy to just watch her shows and spend the evening with Shopping. When she knows what’s size you are looking for she will pick everything she thinks you will like and 109% of the time she is correct😁. Thank you again evie for my 100 packages can’t wait to watch your next one. perfect fit, five stars everytime! Thank you :) Awesome items!! Thank you!! Evie is the best!! Love her shows even though she drinks Pepsi still my favorite 💯🤭 So there I was mid lunch rush at my busy job when I heard the whatnot ding 🛎️ come through my ear piece, I stopped in my tracks as I must have a delivery, I saw it was Evietown packages delivered on my porch, and you all know I love my girls boxes DOWN BAD! So I clocked out and told my boss ima see yall later I have to run home it’s an emergency, ‼️ no explanation just DUST, hit the crib and im talking the most beautiful humongous package awaiting for me beautiful at my door marked FRAGILE and packed with love for some baby tumbler cups and clothes that’s above and beyond, she definitely deserves to get recognized for all she does on and off the screen she’s a real life rockstar, anyway I forgot to go back to work and clock back in so I called out the rest of my shift and decided ima use my kids new tumbler for wine this afternoon while I’m already home 🍷 haha love you so much Mamas Pa que tu lo sepas wepa❤️❤️ la mas chingona Always a good time in evie town!!! Loveeee you girl long time !!!! Evie is so awesome!! Love her as a host and its always so much fun!!! Thank you Evie for the quick delivery and perfect packaging Always amazing finds with Evie. 🫶🏽❤️ Amazing customer service. Not a 5 star but a 10 star. Thank you EvieTown Absolutely love everything got some early Christmas shopping done!! It is so soft and bigger than I thought! My son absolutely loved it for his birthday! He’s obsessed with spidey right now!!! Everything arrived packaged perfectly and in great condition as always. Thank you for being a top notch seller!!