Reviews (200)smells really lovely,very impressed! Love it all! Will order again! Love everything! Cant wait on the next package to arrive :) Very happy with purchase!! New smell and love it! Will buy again! I give a five 5 ⭐️. These will make good gifts. Shipping was fast. Quick shipping and very secure loved dealing with her she was great! Love my 2 PC sets! Super hard to find. They smell Amazing and great delivery! 📦 🎉☺️ Definitely will be purchasing again soon! Best smelling perfume!! Love love love!! 10/10 Amazing Seller!! Best Products! Thank you for everything! and the freebie!! will always be back!! Thank you for my item I’ve been looking for it for a while Thank you so much. That was so fast on the shipping. I appreciate you, girl. You're the best. I liked the accommodations and honesty about the products. Thank you for taking care of me as a customer (: great deals!! Host is incredibly sweet and my products arrived in great condition- exactly as shown on the show! I will definitely be a return buyer. Amazing items! Amazing quality! Amazing host! Fast shipping! Love everything about this shop 🥰🥰🥰 Will be back! Fast shipping, great seller and nice products. So many fun things and they smell so good Great deals, wonderful price. Gifts for everyone in my family, will purchase again. As usual I love getting packages from evies_deals. thank you everything arrived quickly and packed nice. my eevee binder no words sooooooooo cute Love you so much. Thank you. Again, wonderful product here, brand new