Reviews (1,119)Amazing seller!!! Don't sleep on her! I really liked all my stuff. Love love love this! Stunning! Absolutely made my night! Its always a great feeling when we get past seller/buyer relationship. I would consider Evonne as a true friend! I love this community and the awesome people I've met along the way! thankful for our new friendship! 🫶🫶❤️❤️ Fantastic order as usual. I am in love with my new denim jacket! Thanks a bunch. I love all the clothes I get from here. they are great just like the seller. Thank you so much Evonne ❤️ just in time for my birthday cruise this week! I love the black set especially!!! Love Love Love!! I can’t wait to wear this!! Love the shirt !!! Thank you sooooo much! Thank you so much for the giveaway! 💕💕 Love it! Great coordinated set. I highly recommend Evonne!! Absolutely love my stuff. Great quality at an affordable price. Love butterfly shirt it’s not as loud looking in person. You’re amazing. Thank you I love her showstoppers she pairs clothes very well