Reviews (150)Really happy with my purchases thank you Love the evil eye bag so much 🩷🫶 LJ always has such lovely cloths and bags 🩷🫶 Thanks so much. Perfect fit. Thanks for the Ooshies, nephew loves them. 🩷 Thank you lovely for the Kookai dress 🩷🩷 Absolutely love my dresses, thank you so much! Be sure to check out the shows! so much fun and always a great time with different themes 🥰 Absolutely love everything I purchased! I bought several items throughout the show and they were all exactly as described and shown live. Great value, quick postage, and a wonderful seller who made the stream enjoyable and engaging. Highly recommend and can't wait to shop again! Perfect! Thank you so much ❤️ What a funny bunch of ladies on live. Thank you for my item, what a steal. Will be back for sure. Such fun shows to watch! Lovely seller with infectious energy! My items were perfect! Thank you so much! 😊 Super fast postage and quality dress. ❤️ Great seller, packaged well with a lovely thank you note, quality items, happy buyer. Thank you x Thank you for my amazing purchases 🙂 Will keep on coming. Thank you Love everything LJ, you are such a vibe ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ My daughters loves all the dresses.. Great purchases - glad I bought from this show!! Cannot stop purchasing! Spectacular and different clothes at an amazing price point - thank you xx One item had a few holes in the back. Thanks lovely, great tops and I love the brooch too.