Reviews (483)I can’t even thank you enough for this giveaway! Your packaging was AMAZING! You are a wonderful person! Excellent, love all the little extras outstanding packaging! Wow‼️ The biscuit jar is so amazing … it arrived safely — I really appreciate your styrofoam box lining! Also, thanks for the awesome givvy… Many thanks✨🌟‼️ Thankful to have a seller like eye_four_beauty on this platform. Great items. Great prices. Great shipping. Excellent, always so kind. Great packaging. I love it!!!! Happy 1,000 sales!! I feel honored to have made this purchase. Packaged perfectly. Fast shipping
Thank you
Smitty Such wonderful finds here! I was very happy with how much care and attention was put into shipping to ensure that my fragile items were delivered safely. Thank you! Epic minis!! What a great find! Great seller. Packing and shipping are great! Everything was packed so well. He truly does a wonderful job. Items are beautiful! This seller does an excellent job. You’re missing out if you aren’t in his shows! I love my items! 🫶 Eye_four_beauty is incredibly generous. This vase giveaway is too good to be true! Packed very well so it made it safely. THE BEST GIVVYS EVER✨🌟‼️ They arrived safely … well packaged🤩 I never thought I could own such beautiful glass… I’m in awe❣️Thank you, Thank you, Thank you‼️ I love it so much … it was packaged well and shipped quickly— and it arrived safely🤩! Many thanks for the lovely “extra” too… it is much appreciated‼️As are you✨🌟 Thank you for the great giveaways. They were packed well and received quickly. lost in the mail bill was great about itl eye_four_beauty is a seller with such integrity. His items are top-notch, as is his packaging. Thank you, sir, for yet another great purchasing experience. Thank you so much for the gorgeous givy. It arrived today in excellent condition. Seller always has beautiful glass. Thank you so much for the glass tree 🌳 ❤️ Great product as described and great seller.. Thanks Bill