Reviews (2,418)Charmander plush delivered quickly and as described Fast shipping! And OMG! They are so tiny! In stream they look more bigger lol but still cool little toys and deal! 💙🐉😌😁fablefrightscollectiblesSeller
So glad you got them! Thank you for your purchase🖤❤️💙 Never got item after seller said she scanned it and would be dropping it tha day unless I didn’t want it. I said I wanted it snd never heard from her again. Flaky AF and do not recommend to buy from her! Look at other bad reviews. Same crap . fablefrightscollectiblesSeller
I'm sorry you feel like you had a negative experience. You opened a ticket with whatnot before I could ship the package. I was ready to ship before, but since you received a refund I no longer could ship the items. Never shipped the order waited over three weeks..I checked in around week two they replied “tomorrow” when I asked (wasn’t trying to rush either as I get it..mom life) when to expect but it never came TY!! THEY'RE SO CUTE!! AHH Thank you loved them all! we were very excited to get the Pokemon cards and the dragons all spidermans arrived on her birthday 😆 Great Seller. All toys are in perfect condition. Thank You so much 🤗. Great deals and open communication 💖 Everything I have ever purchased from her has been delivered safely and the items are so much better than shown. Highly recommend to follow her. Loved the $0.50 show! Great toy bundle arrived quickly! Thank you so much for all my goodies! I messaged her and said she "knocked my order out of the park" One item was inadvertently missing from my order and she is correcting it. I purchased from her before and all her plushies are outstanding in condition and price. Her customer service is impeccable. I enjoy her auctions and commend her on being a hard working mother. Looking forward to her next show. I am so glad to have the set of Decade Beanies 🤗 Thank you for auctioning them. Out of my 6 items only one was mentioned to have stains, but every item had stains unfortunately. Lovely items otherwise! Great items, but dirtier than described during the live. So excited! Everything was perfect Nice items but took 3 weeks to the day to arrive. Lydia says thank you for the gift