Reviews (4,824)🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Thank you Faded!! Perfect as always!! Just like you Faded😘😘😘 Love you Faded!! Thank you. Thank you for the amazing buyers givvy-- my husband loves the tablet!! Since he uses Android, I gifted it to him. But I appreciate such an awesome giveaway!! Love you Faded!! Amazing Items and Seller! Shows are so much fun!! Thank you!! Thanks faded flamingo your show is always funny!!!😎 Thank you for the Claire’s jewelry in unicorn case. My granddaughter will love it!! I may have a shopping problem thanks for the great deals always a great show and great chat soon you will be way famous I always get great deals from this seller. Packaging is great. Thanks! Positively delighted with this order! You never know what will be offered in her shows and I nabbed a cute set of colorful zippered Mahjong bags to store my supplies in. Tune in for deals and fun. Great energy! Such a fun show, always filled with surprises! 🎉 My purchase was perfect and definitely a great start to my Christmas shopping. 🎄🎁 I’m so happy with it! ❤️ Faded is a fabulous lady! Her shows are always a great time. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Amazing human! Fun, interactive shows and great items! My items came fast and packaged with care! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Ready for the challenge!!! Great products, fun shows, never like to miss them! Appreciate this so much! Thank you! Love FadedFlamingo. Always a good time with great prices and product I adore you 💛 Ed gets the Grinch hat 🤣 Coming soon to a raid train near you! Perfect & fast shipping great products 💗 Great show aways. Great items and prices.