Reviews (813)Amazing seller with amazing pieces!❤️ Please tell Cory . I love it keep making more!!!!fainting_valley_farmsSeller
He is on it!!! Thank you packaged with care, fast shipping!! thank you fainting_valley_farmsSeller
That’s our mission 🫶🏽🦚 thank you Amazing ~ Received Quickly and in Perfect Condition fainting_valley_farmsSeller
We appreciate you 100% 🫶🏽🦚 Love all the pieces. Perfectly packed thank you 😊👍fainting_valley_farmsSeller
Thank you Debbie appreciate you so much 🦚🫶🏽 Perfect addition to my collection! fainting_valley_farmsSeller
We’re glad you are enjoying your beautiful items .. 🫶🏽🦚 Loved my giveaway and the feathers. Amazing seller, thank you so much and I love watching your shows 💕💕fainting_valley_farmsSeller
We appreciate you so much🦚🫶🏽 Thank you Fainting Valley Farm for finding that Silver Crest bowl for me! I love it! fainting_valley_farmsSeller
We adore you, Miss Mary!!! 🫶🏽🦚 Item was packed well and got here safely despite getting delayed (not the sellers fault). Thank you for the extras, love your show, so much fun! fainting_valley_farmsSeller
Thank you so much !!! Shipping glass is always a gamble when delayed in transit makes it even more risky… so glad everything arrived safely🦚🫶🏽 There is a hairline crack all around the neck fainting_valley_farmsSeller
Oh no! Maybe a makers mark, I do sell a lot of glass with them in there. We normally call them out, Cory has that eye for those things. We apologize we will do better.🫶🏽🦚 These beautiful Fenton painted mini amethyst bell and Indiana amethyst Loganberry dish from fainting_valley_farms exceeded my expectations! 💜 The camera truly did not do these pieces justice—they are absolutely gorgeous in person. I’m so happy to have them added to my collection. Thank you for another special vintage find! 🥰fainting_valley_farmsSeller
We appreciate the great review!!’
Hope to see you again 🦚🫶🏽 thank you I LOVE THIS BELL!!! Great Seller. 100% recommend!! 🌹fainting_valley_farmsSeller
Awe we’re glad your always pleased thank you for your support. We love you.🫶🏽🦚 Great seller, love the shows. Will buy again.fainting_valley_farmsSeller
Thank you for your purchase. Thank you for your support and we’ll see you soon. Enjoy your items.🦚🫶🏽 purchases arrived in good condition. Was wrapped very well. thank you!!!fainting_valley_farmsSeller
We thank you:) we take pride in our wrapping🦚🫶🏽 thank you so much I enjoyed watching your show and thank you for the beautiful plate I absolutely love it it's stunning Iyl arrived safe thanks to the superb packaging skillsfainting_valley_farmsSeller
Awe we appreciate it, please consider watching a lot more 🫶🏽🦚 Love your items and you teaching me about your pieces. fainting_valley_farmsSeller
We thank you :) Means a lot 🫶🏽🦚 very well packed l love it .tyfainting_valley_farmsSeller
We wrap with love and care 🦚🫶🏽 Gorgeous!!! fainting_valley_farmsSeller
Just like you 🫶🏽🦚 Always great to get my order from my favorite sellers! Everything is stunning and all arrived without any breakage!fainting_valley_farmsSeller
Amazing to hear :) thank you 🦚🫶🏽 TY!fainting_valley_farmsSeller
Thank you 🦚🫶🏽 Amazing packaging! Just as described! fainting_valley_farmsSeller
Bingo !!! Thank you 😊
See you again 🦚🫶🏽 My package was beautiful and perfect! fainting_valley_farmsSeller
We appreciate it 100%🫶🏽🦚 thank you for my beautiful glass and for the excellent packing! Highly recommend seller. A+++fainting_valley_farmsSeller
Yeehaw!! 🤠 thank you see you soon 🫶🏽🦚 Absolutely Love this plate. It came very well packaged and free of any damage in transit. I recommend this seller 100%. 🌹🌹fainting_valley_farmsSeller
We appreciate you so much
Miss rose 🌹 🫶🏽🦚