Reviews (232)Thank you! I love my items ❤️Thank you so much ! That necklace was gorgeous🧚🏼♀️✨ and love having you in my shows! Nice items. Well worth what I paid for tgem.So glad you loved your pieces and loved having you in my show 🧚🏼♀️✨ gorgeous, and came with a perfectly picked extra pair!! thank you so much!!You’re very welcome and thanks again!🧚🏼♀️✨ This was my first time visiting and I absolutely love your selection of jewelry. Great show and thank you for processing my order so quickly!!Thank you for your kind review, I am so glad you enjoyed my show and loved the pieces🧚🏼♀️✨ My items arrived in beautiful condition, and were wrapped well. Thanks so much for your sweet review and loved having you in my show🧚🏼♀️✨ Great shopThank you for your kind review !! And loved having you in my show🧚🏼♀️✨ lovely items. tysmSo glad you love your items 🧚🏼♀️✨ All positive! I love my necklace. Thanks!Thank you so much and glad you loved it🧚🏼♀️✨ Thank you Your very welcome and thank you so much ✨🧚🏼♀️ I love my jewelry!! Fast shipping and wonderful packaging Highly recommend purchasing from!! Definitely will be purchasing more!! Thank you so much Thank you so much sweet friend for your kind reviews and so glad you love your new pieces🧚🏼♀️✨ Thanks for some nice pieces!Your very welcome and thanks for being in my show🧚🏼♀️✨ Beautiful necklace thank you.So glad you love your necklace and loved having you in my show ✨🧚🏼♀️ the most beautiful earrings ever, thank you so much!!!I’m so glad you love them and thank you for being in my show🧚🏼♀️✨ Always love my items! Such a great seller and awesome friend ✨💅 Thank you Lovie! Thank you so much always for your kind reviews and always enjoy you in my shows🧚🏼♀️✨🌸 oh my goodness, i am very pleased and happy with the shipping and packaging excellent!! Beautiful, beautiful jewelry great quality! Love your shows your the best! Highly recommend purchasing from, you will be very happy with your items. please bookmark and share the shows. i definitely will be visiting more and purchasing Thank you so much sweet friend for your sweet review! So glad you love your new pieces and so glad to have you in my shows🤗🧚🏼♀️✨🌸 Everything was wrapped so nice like I had a bunch of gifts in a box, an awesome experience. No tangled jewelry to worry about. Shipping was very fast as well. Awesome prices for the gorgeous pieces. Im gonna recycle the sparkly tissue paper 😆 Thank you so much. ❤️ 🇺🇸 🙏 Thank you so much for your sweet review and I’m so glad you loved your pieces and I loved having you in my show🧚🏼♀️🌸✨ Wonderful purchase experience! Everything arrived in good time, packaged nicely, and items were received as described by the seller! Will be buying again soon Thank you so much for your kind review! Loved having you in my show 🧚🏼♀️✨ Absolutely stunning bracelet!!! Will def pop in again next time I see this seller on! I’m so glad you loved your bracelet and loved having you in my show🧚🏼♀️✨ Happy with the items but poor condition and dirty on both items :/ a bit disappointed.. I mean not bad for the price so 4 stars still but still, I guess didn’t expect it I guess because I’ve bought things on here for this price point in much better condition.. Ty for sending though. Condition was shown on screen so sorry you didn’t like your items wish you would have reach out in a message so we could have fixed the issues☺️ order was SPOT ON!! If you aren't ordering from her, you are missing out!!Great packaging, Fast shipping, You NEED her show!!Thank you so much for your sweet review🥹 so glad you loved your pieces and loved having you in my show!🧚🏼♀️✨ The pieces were so cute and well packaged and shipped quick! Thank you!So glad you loved your new pieces! And glad to have you in my shows🧚🏼♀️✨ Thank you 😊 Your so very welcome! Thanks again for your purchase with me🧚🏼♀️✨ 💚💚💚💚💚Thanks so much again Jen!🧚🏼♀️✨ Thanks for the great quality jewelry with great pricingSo glad to hear you loved your items🩷 and loved having you in my show🧚🏼♀️✨