Reviews (350)Thank you for the awesome Givvy! Great show ! with awesome clothes etc These girls are the SWEETEST! So glad I stumbled upon your show! Love everything I purchased! See you girls next time - thanks so much! :) Great order loved everything!!! Tysm Thank you so much ! You are so sweet and amazing ! I love it!!!!!! Faith and fringe is a great show great clothes for amazing prices ! it's so fun! Amazing seller and a great person! Will definitely be a returning customer!! Awesome shows and AWESOME seller! Thank you Cassidy for the great deals and quick shipping! Love my items! Thank you for the great deal on the excellent Chicago Bulls beanie. Thanks again. thanks for the good deal on the hats will be shopping again loved my corset so much!! thank you! sorry for the late review 🩷 Great deals and loveeee my new dresses thank you! literally so good used some of my bundle for my spring break 😫😫 thank you cass u never disappoint ! love my cute mystery box!!
Great stuff, thanks so much! Loved everything as always!! 😍😍
Love your packaging ♥️ thank you for 2 great items. Arrived quickly. Great, thoughtful seller I loveeee!!! Thank you sooo much!! Amazing seller and always sources the best items! Beyond happy with my purchase 💜💜 Always the best items!! Thank you sooo much I love them! 💜 I love it so much thank you!! 💜 The best seller on WhatNot!! She always gives the best deals. 💗💗 Thank u for such a great deal!! 🎉