Reviews (58,734)Love the host but I was dissatisfied with a couple of items I received. One of the baby sets was missing the bib and the onesies I got all had holes in them with arrows pointing to the defects. They weren’t shown in the auction. Don’t think I’ll be back, sorry. Love all the products sold. Great prices and quality Great show great host and great shipping an SC prices Every thing is great price shipping Great prices on the high quality items plus fast and low shipping Came very quick. Everything was there. Did a great job. Would like total cost if possible. (Invoice) Love my personalized Halloween shirt. Great quality, awesome price All items are as described and great packaging. Not thrown inside and crumbled up. Shirt you made is amazing! Will definitely be ordering more! Thank you so much! Always enjoy the items Jorge has on his shows💫☄️ Excellent! Very happy with the items! Thank you Lois family for the great deals! I love all my items and they were shipped extremely fast. I love the show because they have such wonderful items on it. my favorite place to shop All items are in great condition! Very nice! Items are as seen online and were packed very well. Always a pleasure to score deals with familialuis! lovely. great deals always