Reviews (88)Set of China with one cracked bowl. Amazing! It was a great packing job. My mail people break everything and this box was packed so well. A complete set of China shipped with one cup broken. I count it as a win. Highly recommend. Great wrapping It was packaged so good. I thought I had lost it at first. USPS had dropped it off at my neighbors house. fancifinds_withyanciSeller
Thank goodness you found it! Item was as shown, great packing, good communication, AAAAAS All around, would buy from againfancifinds_withyanciSeller
Thank you so much! Hope to see you soon! Wonderful as always! Thank you!fancifinds_withyanciSeller
You are the best! Thank you for all your support! Wonderful as always! Thank you! Love my Fenton butterfly!
Better than I was hoping!! Great items and carefully packed Perfect!! Seller was so much fun in her live show. The items are adorable. Will definitely be purchasing from her again! Everything as described! Awesome person too Loved the pieces I received and the care that went into wrapping each and every one. They all arrived safely and in one piece. I can appreciate the time the seller went through to make sure of this. Arrived safe and snuggly and I love it. Thank you! Beautiful items! Thank you! 😊 Love my vignette! And thank you so much for the giveaway! It’s so cute! Packaged well and arrived quickly.