Reviews (92)Fast shipping and fair prices. Ty! Super happy with this set. Exceptional Value, Excellent Packaging; Five Star Experience! I cant wait get these all displayed up on my board! Thank-you ♡ Great bags!! Perfect picks! Thank you!!! I cant to open these! Thank-you!! Thank you so much for my halloween chipmunks. Fast and secure shipping. Great sellers. 10/10Thank you for your purchase. Hope to see you in the future Absolutely love my Chip n Dale Halloween pins from the new blind boxes this year. Thank you for having them 😊🥰😎They are cute and thank you for your purchase!! Absolutely love your show!! Thank you!Awww thank you!! Thank you for the support Such a fun show! Thank you a ton for the pins! Appreciate you spending your time here with us Awesome seller!Thank you for the support. You’re an awesome buyer Love the shows! Thank-you for all the wonderful pins!Thank you for being a regular! Appreciate you Thank you so much for the giveaway! I love the Disneyland D pin stickers! They look great. I can't wait to use them in my scrapbooking.Glad you enjoyed them. They are great for journaling and scrap booking for sure. Should make for a good Disneyland spread. Absolutely love this pin holder! Thank-you for making one just for me!Custom made just for you!! So glad I found your show! Love all the pins! Thank-you!Thank you for showing up when we are on. Beautiful pins and fast shipping Thank you for the support! Fast turnaround Glad you got everything quick! Great transaction and delivery. Thank you for the support! Thank you! Thank you for the support I just cant say it enough, what a great seller! Thank-you for the beautiful pins, cant wait for wave B ❤️Thank you for the continued support. Let us know if there is ever anything you need. What a great seller! Small mishap on my order, they quickly responded to my message, and immediately fixed it. A+++ and will definitely continue purchasing from this seller. Thank-you ❤️Thank you. Glad we were able to fix it.