Reviews (105)This is one of the best vendors I've dealt with in the time that I've been here in whatnot very responsible. Anything comes out of her mouth or his mouth is true. It happens. You never have to worry about if the sun's going on with the mail or how you receive a certain package, they take care of the situation right away without a problem. These people are amazing. You got one of the best vendors that I ever seen. As of yet, my hat gives him a tent. They're rating is a 10. The professionalism is a 10. Their communication is a 10 and more importantly, their products is a 10 stay are awesome. I am so happy and pleased. And I'll look forward to making more deals with this person. I pray in my prayers for this person to always be there. And be financially set as that person goes into their own life. And building their own stores, they're amazing words. Can't even describe how amazing they are. I really appreciate them again. I read the tenth above all. All thank you 👍 One of the best 20s patient vendors I ever came across of, i mean, they took up the time to explain and give you a good detail of the work on the three d prints and their other stocks also very patient. Kind and good company when you're dealing with them. Hands down, one of the best vendors i've came across so far. I ranked them a ten Thank you for my package. Much appreciated. Customer service: Communication exceptional. Packaging was excellent. Shipping took 4 day's from ordering to my mailbox. Overall: Legit seller. Buy with confidence. I'm a returning customer. Always happy with my purchases. Just ask all questions before purchasing. That's it. Treat your figure's & yourself to any 3D imagination diorama! Came out awsome and arrived quick I will definitely recommend to others for sure It came in super quick and he even added something extra for me! I love the accessory and it genuinely looks so amazing and made my display look so much better! 10/10 Awesome seller! Thanks again for the figures! Outstanding, as always brother!! Flames are looking good with the GhostRider, and I cant wait to pose up DD on the Church Rooftop 👀👀 Great seller items well packaged. I will definitely return to buy some more items. great work, great deal, great packaging great product fast shipping would buy from again 😁👍 Item arrived quickly and as described. I would purchase from this seller again. Super sick dioramas, great deals, and a great guy. Also phenomenal shipping! LOOKS PERFECT WITH MY FIGURES I WILL MOST DEFINITELY BE BACK 💪🏾✊🏾💯 Great seller! Product is great in hand and wash shipped quickly and packaged carefully. Seller was very easy to communicate with. Hope to buy from again sometime. Awesome bat computer Ty bro Thank you for my package. Much appreciated. Customer service & communication is exceptional. Packaging was excellent. Shipping was fast. Legit seller. Buy with confidence. Need anything 3D printed. He's your guy 💯 % Very good 3D print out , as shown and as displayed, very detailed and painted print for a good price 👍🏽🤌🏽 Great X-men diorama thank you bro