Reviews (1,443)I love my new Tshirts. Very soft fabric. Shipping was very fast. Thank you!! Farrah always has great items and great prices! love love love this seller 🫶🏻 she is very sweet get all your Costco clothing from her for a great price! Omg!!! What a beautiful gift!! 🎁 tysm Fabulous seller!! Items are perfect and an amazing deal!! Tysm! Love this show! Great energy and great deals!
Great items as always! Thank you ⭐️ Purchased on 6/12 received on 6/15 Items packaged and new. A great bargain! Great products for a great deal Great products. Thank you so much!!! Great products. Thank you so much!!! thank you for my clothes love em Amazing quality and great prices! Wonderful seller! Highly recommend. Great shows! Great items! Great prices Thank you. Packaged well. Great show!
Loved everything I purchased! Quality items at fantastic prices. Farah is the best! I’ll definitely be back for more. Thanks so much! Very nice items! Thank you so much for the gift, too! everything was absolutely perfect ty 😊