Reviews (37)My boys loved my Star Wars purchase from you! Thank you so much dear!!! thanks for looking and finding me similar fabric! Took a while for a #10 envelope 8/20 to 9/5. However,items were just as described and survived transit in pristine condition! 🙂Yes I saw that USPS was being slow on delivery of yours Rumerfromohio. No idea why. Other exact envelopes shipped same day were not delayed. So glad it came! I would have resent another set to you it though if it never arrived. Thank you so much again. Excellent seller. Super fast shipping. Thank you Great Stickers! Thank you 😊😊 Lovely handmade towel and wash cloths for my kitchen. Will last a very long time. 💜 OMG!! I am sooo happy my fabric came!! Thanks so much Shelly!!! I love them💕You're the best!! Very nice packing. Thank you every thing was do nice I really appreciate all of it my girls are going to have a ball everything was well taken care of thank you for being so reasonable ❤️ Really nice merchandise and host !! beautiful piece of fabric! I Love all of my purchases with this seller! Especially my little treasure troll! Thank You ❤️ All three items came nicely packed and perfect! Thank you! Even prettier in person! Super Speedy delivery. Ill be back! One of my favorite vintage finds! Awesome show and seller! You guys, follow and bookmark future shows, NOW!!!! Excellent seller with excellent packaging and fast shipping! Thanks so much!