Reviews (319)Adore these vintage ornaments! Thank you! This was a great purchase experience. i received exactly what I was expecting. This fragile purchase was perfectly wrapped & shall be enjoyed in our home for many Holidays to come. Beautiful ornament. Thank you The ornament is as described. Im just not into it. Love it!! Seller had it packaged great, arrived with 0 issues! I’ve never seen anything like this before, I had to have it for my collection!! Thank you so much! Great seller and packaging! Thanks so much!! Wonderful items and shipped very quickly!
Wonderful seller! Beautiful inventory! Great packaging! love it... THANK YOU!¡!! ♡♡♡ So adorable love the bear. Thank you Great seller. I will be back!! Fantastic! My grandma had one just like this, but she used it to hold carrot & celery sticks at thanksgiving. Beautiful peice for our collection. Thank you for wrapping well for shipment. Beautiful ornament, always a five star seller Happy with my purchases. Thank you! Thank you for the perfect ornament to gift my mod for Christmas! Shhh…don’t tell her!😂🤣❤️ Love my little Shiny Brite ornament, well wrapped, thanks! Love my order, thank you!! I usually don’t purchase books in bulk this way but the deals were great. Tons of fun stuff to go thru!