Reviews (611)Perfectly packed!!! And fast shipping . Best seller Beautiful!!
Very well packaged Suuuuper happy with my purchase. It's better than anticipated! Packaged very, very well and was shipped at lightning speed. It's going to make a great gift. Thanks so much and I'm looking forward to buying from again soon! Everything as promised, great show!! Absolutely love the salt and pepper shakers much larger than I thought. I also love the oil lamp slight bit smaller than I thought but I absolutely love it. Thank you guys so much. Oh, and the packing that everybody from Whatnot does is superb. I always appreciate when my crocks arrive in one piece! Thank you for the extra care in packaging Beautiful one of a kind piece. 🐴 Great items, packed to arrive safely. And they did! Thank you!!! Thanks for the great treasures! Love the shows. Packing was superb and shipping lightning fast! Very well packed! I was very pleased with my purchases. Thank You!! Well packaged and exactly what we were looking for. arrived in great condition. thank you!! Horse comb is so cute and will look cool on my wall. I am happy to add these pieces to our pottery collection. Thank you so much. Good buy! Everything got here great! And thanks so much for the lil “extra”card!! Hope to shop with you again!! 💜🐸💜 A collectible piece that will be cherished. 🍓 Great seller, Nice show. Great items offered for sale! 🔥 Very satisfied with purchases. A+++++ Transaction. Shipping fast and packaged professionally. Thank you! 🐮😁❤️ love my item. fast shipping amd great packaging. very happy with my purchase