Reviews (67)Thank you for the super cute Starbucks keychain! Super fast shipping and item is very high quality!! Thank you. Everything is perfect as usual! Fast shipping, love my items! Love my givvy!! Thank you so much Great deals! Love dollar Tuesday’s! Always an amazing experience with this seller! Great Deals and I love her $1 Tuesday shows! Always an amazing experience with this seller! Great Deals and I love her $1 Tuesday shows! Amazing seller!!!She has a great personality & so outgoing. Shipping was most definitely fast. I highly recommend shopping with her.🩷Thanks so much for your review ! Nice items! Fast shipping & awesome givys 🫶 Thank you!! Thank you so much for your review Very nice clothing! Love the $1 Tuesdays! Wonderful host! Very friendly and engaging ❤️ Perfect!!! Fast shipping too! Thank you! Sweet givey! My purchase items were right on point as described. Thank you.
Thank you for your review What a steal!!! I won’t miss any of your shows for sure!!! Bookmarked! Ty for my cute givvy and great items! Thank you for your review My daughter loves the shorts! This seller is so sweet and goes above and beyond for her customers! Thank you so much! I will be shopping from her again ❤️Thank you for your review ! The Marc Jabobs tank top is cute.. Thank you!Thank you for your review just got my items in everything is so nice and clean. I love everything I got thank you🥰Thank you so much for your review! Perfect!
Loved the vibes here also! Can’t wait to buy more soon Thank you for your review! Thank you for the cute pencils and stickers besides that girl the clothes fit so good and I know my mom will love what I got her as well... fast shipping super fast delivery amazing lady all together super sweet definitely will be buying more from her. ❤️😘Thank you so much for your Review! Glad you loved everything! Can’t wait to see you in future shows ! 🤗🤗