Reviews (212)I love all my clothes very happy!!!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 best deals! In this livestream!!! Friendly beautiful ladies!!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️always have beautiful clothes! Very fast shipping!!! Love all your livestreams! Thank you for being on whatnot loved every thing I have purchased! One of my favorite sellers!!!!💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙fashionisourpassion20Seller
We love you Lis. Thank you for your amazing reviews. You’ve been with us from day 1 and we can’t thank you enough for your continued support. I’m sure you are rocking your new beautiful clothes ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ Always top notch!fashionisourpassion20Seller
You’re the best! Thank you Lesa♥️ AMAZING ITEMS!!! Excellent condition!! Had so much fun hanging out with these 2!! TYSM!❤️fashionisourpassion20Seller
Thank you Leanne. We love your support. You’re awesome ♥️ Love my air fresheners 🫶🏻🫶🏻 thank you! Amazing ladies with wonderful items! Thank you so much. My buyers givey was 🔥🔥🔥😍😍😍 Thank you ladies! It’s so fun shopping with you, my items are perfect and I love the variety of styles you offer! 😊 Everything I've received is just like it's shown...good quality when they say good quality. Some items new with tags. They do a phenomenal job showing their items. Thank you my beautiful friends! I love my shirts! Love all the clothes I receive very happy!!! 😃 thank you for my free gifts! 🥰🥰🥰😇🙏🙏🙏🙏very sweet and kind! I greatly appreciate your generosity and kindness!!! 5 - star sellers!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ fire clothes! Fast shipping!!! Love u guys!!! 🥰🙏🙏🙏🙏🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋 Thrilled with my stuff! Thank you ladies! Appreciate you! They have thee best givys on whatnot! ❤️ I bought a pair of mother jeans from these girls and I am freaking obsessed! 😍 can’t wait for the next show ❤️ I’m obsessed with shopping with these girls ❤️ the best mother daughter duo on whatnot! My son swiped me in their show by accident one day and I’m so glad he did cause I will be shopping with them forever! Great items and great prices! Will give 5 ⭐️ every time ❤️ can’t wait for the next show! Super quick shipping! Thank you for my lovely items 💕 Thank you for all my great deals !!!
5 ⭐️. Great and fun show Love all my clothes! Such cute! 🥰 adorable clothes!!! 🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷😇😇Very Happy!!!😃 will keep buying !!! These ladies are amazing!!! 💚💚💚💚💜💜💜💜💜🙏🙏🙏🙏💜💜💜💜💜 Thank you very happy with my clothes , and fast shipping 💙💜❤️❤️🩷🌸💙🥰🙏⭐️⭐️🥰🙏🤪 Luv luv all my pieces!! 🥰😍😘 Item as described. Will shop again with this seller. 💚💕 So awesome!! Thank you so much’n Great deals! Very cute clothes! Very 😃 happy! 😃 thank you I appreciate all your hard work!!’🌸💜🌸💜😞🩷🩷🌸💜🌸💜💜💜💜💜🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷💜💜💜💜 Zipper on the jacket was broken 😞 fashionisourpassion20Seller
Oh no! We’re so sorry Nicole. We reviewed the video, and the Sun Kim jacket was zipped in the video. We try really hard to make sure we catch any flaws on these thrifted items. Please message us so we can make it right with you. We appreciate your business and hope you will return ♥️