Reviews (231)I can’t believe how fast I got my pink dress!! I love shopping here because there is ALWAYS SOMETHING PINK to buy. Great deals. Oh my gosh… I absolutely love the jacket!! It is Gorgeous!! The camera didn’t do it justice!! Fits perfect and what a great price!! Thank you so much!!💝💝💝 Best service I’ve ever received. Everything was packaged perfectly and items were exactly how I wanted. Will buy from again, thank you! OMG OMG this jacket is 🔥🔥🔥looks even better in person. Glad I found her and she is fast shipper Love my out although it's a little long but nothing a little hem can't fix. I love her shows and fast shipper My 1st time here and so glad I found you. I love everything I got and was high quality OMG and thank you so much for the free purse I love it. I will be back Absolutely love the top and pants. Thank you so much for the extra items so great! I will be back! Beautiful rib cami tops. Thanks for including an extra one. Fast shipping. Great seller. A++ THE BEST SELLER ON WHATNOT So glad I ordered this set, I love it!! Thank you for offering such a wide variety of beautiful things! Great as always. Seller is amazing!!! Thanks for the gift! 💕 Susan is the sweetest seller on whatnot 🩷 Thank you for the beautiful item! Seller is so sweet! Cute items :) All her items are simply amazing!! Thank you so much! Quick shipping and I loved my pieces! Thank you. Gorgeous clothes and fast shipping always 💜 Love my items and absolutely loved your show! Will definitely be back 😊💖