Reviews (5,008)Excellent seller, prompt payment and fast transaction. Very fast shipment and excellent shipping. Product was sent very protected and with care. Would buy from seller again, thank you. Shipped same day. Arrived quickly. Read show notes! Listen to the host and you will enjoy yourself. This shop has some of the NICEST most caring followers! Awesome Lenovo game system. My grandkids will love it. I can't wait to watch your show again. This was my first purchase on your show. Remi is awesome and keeps us entertained. The items are great and picked up at a great price. keep up the great work! Cool trinket box. Wish I could confidently buy more from you all again.
Remember that time I won a pair of yellow “Louboutin” slip on shoes as a giveaway and then Gary “put them somewhere” and never packed/sent them to me? Oh, and remember when Candy found the shoes ON SCREEN AND THEY STILL WERE NOT SENT TO ME?! Guess I’ll never know what happened… but your customers should definitely know how you do business. I was very satisfied with items and a very grat host. thank u This is one beautiful clutch bag. I got it for my 7 yr old granddaughter. I might wait on giving her this till she is a little older. But I know I can’t wait. lol
Thank you again!!! All there chit is crap all 3 items were broken and not working, complete waste of money will never purchase from then again. Love this show! Great sellers with a great chat! I love the fact that they open the packages and that you get to pick a mystery package for them to open when you win a givvy. I'm still waiting on that part...lol love this seller!! Great interaction with the chat and received the item in a timely matter. Only thing I wish is that they didn't put a shipping label right on the item. I bought it to give as a gift. This doesn't deter me from buying from them though! A deals! Fun show! And the host is maddd cool! 😆😆😆 Ty! ♡ Love your show thanks for the giveaway Nice give away, Thank you guys.... see you soon 😊 Your show is the best. Thank you 😊 Wow I opened my package and I thought it was Christmas! I wob 2 back packs but was sent 3.... All my other items was there!! Thank you My last box I got an extra item and this box I got an extra item they sold 2 and 2 sets of the backpacks I dont know if there was just and extra one or if someone got 1 instead of 2 . I dont think its fair. But I know Peter hopefully will fix it. fantastic seller awesome stuff funny show