Reviews (222)Excellent seller and amazing cards! I additionally appreciate the extra cards and care! 🫡💯 ever since buying from this streamer, my lawn has been greener, my coffee ☕️ tastes better, and my GPS stopped sending me through construction🚧 zones. My wife winked at me, my dog respects me, and even the squirrels in my yard are finding 🥜. The first package 📦 I opened, a bald eagle appeared in my yard and actually saluted me 🫡 🇺🇸 I've heard rumors the tooth fairy 🧚♂️buys singles from only this streamer. Aliens 👽 even intercepted one of his live streams and reported "this streamer knows ball" Do not hesitate to support this streamers dreams, buy with confidence and always tip your card tender 🤗😉fastestshippingbreakersSeller
Thank you, this made my day. It has to be the funniest review I have ever read. All of is true of course, but hilarious. Thank you, thank you, many thousands of thank yous. Super fast shipping, and even though I didn’t hit I was sent plenty of other cards in return, thank you! Fast breaks and fast shipping 500 ⭐️ Amazing as always brother fast delivery and great packaging thank you Amazing as always thank you for Nabers card it’s sick and all the others I appreciate you brother Always a great time in your breaks my friend! Thank you for always sending extra cards for the pc collection!
Thanks a great seller highly recommend Thank you again for the extra card my friend!! I enjoy your breaks and the fact you take care of us who support you! you have to check out the site. It’s amazing. Wilder take such good care of his clients. Awesome as always! Thank you for the anazing cards! Crazy fast shipping thank you You never cease to amaze me with the extra cards my friend!!! Thank you 🙏🏻 and I will see you soon!!! Thank you again for the extra cards my friend!! You’ll always have my support!!! You are much appreciated my friend!! Thanks again!! See you soon!! I didn’t hit it in break, which is a part of it, and didn’t expect to get anything. However, they threw in an auto for free along with a thank you note. Good stuff. A real breaker that does things right. A+