Reviews (62)great transaction but wish packing was better Had to pay more in shipping than I did on the orders and the heavier items were cancelled and I got credit for them but still had to pay shipping. Also please don’t tape Ike 4 to 5 priority boxes to make a bigger box… almost had the packaged cancelled since apparently that is not allowed Thanks for givvy, my son took them from me. 😎 Great seller, knows his stuff gotta at least protect the cards my man.I apologize brother, still
Pretty new to this stuff Great seller!! Fast shipping!!! What a mystery.. loved it Great condition for used bat Very good seller. Thanks for all the extras you sent in the box, we really appreciate it. This is a great seller. He’s a new seller but he’s good. Thanks for the good deal on the bat. The box you packaged it in was very creative. Thanks for all the extras. Ty. Good first show. I received my order quickly package will and Ash thank you would buy from again. I was sent adult size pants when I look for stuff for my 9 year old. Should at least be relevant. rsimone73, I didn’t send the pants as a gift and or as apart of the order, I freshly ran out of packing paper and bubble wrap and wanted to get the packages out of the door to get on a truck ASAP, I had some old clothes laying around so I decided to use them as protective packaging. I apologize if that upsets you and or hindered anything in anyway shape or form. I will take that into account moving forward and prepare my shows better! Great glove! Great shipping! Definitely a great seller! Glove was fine, but the dozen of balls were pretty rough. Love all my purchases! Excellent seller 🙂 Highly recommend! Great show and great products! Thanks Great looking used baseballs!!