Reviews (66)Michael Kors Bag is beautiful. Such a good deal. Loved everything I got! Clothes smelled fresh and clean and excellent condition
Thank you so much for the beautiful clothes and the heart touching note you included. I pray you have much love and happiness as well. The items were well packaged and shipped quickly. I would recommend this shop to anyone!! all beautiful clothing. 🥰🥰 beautiful... thank u so much! Loved my givvy , shipped out fast and very kind seller Amazing items and high quality. The best places to get your closet stocked up and she is very sweet. she also has amazing deals Such a sweet seller! Highly recommend buying from her! Thank you so much, my beautiful love, for your support and for your love of sustainable fashion🍀💕 The clothes are so co cute. thank you so much.. 😍😍 The skirt is absolutely beautiful. Very nice new seller. She has an eye for quality clothing. Fast shipping. I will definitely be a repeat customer!Thank you so much, my beautiful love, for your support and for your love of sustainable fashion 💝 Every piece is beautiful. Fatima is the sweetest and personable seller. She is also a seamstress and knows quality garments. Shop from her!!!Thank you so much, my beautiful love, for your support and for your love of sustainable fashion 💝 Everything is just so perfect. Special pieces that you could only find here. Very pleased. Thank you.🙏🏼 Thank you so much, my beautiful love, for your support and for your love of sustainable fashion 💝 In love with everything that arrived! Each piece is beautiful and I can't wait to wear it all. Thank you for fun shows and amazing inventory!Thank you so much, my beautiful love, for your support and for your love of sustainable fashion 💝 Every item was beautiful! Definitely will shop from her again. Thank you so much, my beautiful love, for your support and for your love of sustainable fashion 💝