Reviews (59)Thank you so much I’m happy with my purchase slow cooker was in really bad shape but... the robot made up for it ... turned it and made $80.00 will still buy from this place. Had a blast and had lots of fun. Very pleased with all my Tupperware!! I hope you have more Tupperware shows in the future! The items in the box looked like they had been thrown in the box with no packing whatsoever and there was a Corningware casserole with lid that had no protection on it at all. The way the postal service throws things around it lucky the lid didn’t get broken. My items were all packaged nicely and arrived quickly. They are even more beautiful in person. Love your show. Thank you for all your hard work. 🌟 bottle was not damaged but it was shipped with a sticky unknown residue inside that leaked all over the contents of the box. Very nice propagation station!!! Ty for great communication and fast shipping!!fearlessthriftstoreSeller
Absolutely! Thank you so much. Packaged so well!!! Nice seller!fearlessthriftstoreSeller
Thank you so much. Had an issue with items arriving broken but seller took full responsibility and made it right. She was an absolute joy to watch and I will absolutely be back for more amazing deals! Thank you 🫶🏼fearlessthriftstoreSeller
Thank you Kasee. You are amazing! OMG!! I can't say enough about the Harley knife. AMAZING!! Thank you so much for the super deal. fearlessthriftstoreSeller
Awe! Thank you so much 😊 Great sellerfearlessthriftstoreSeller
Thank you so much! I love my stuff & I love this seller!! fearlessthriftstoreSeller
Thank you! We love you too. Games disc were in great condition besides cases looking lil rough which is not problem thank you 😊 fearlessthriftstoreSeller
Thank you so much! Awesome grabs from some awesome people 🤩❤️fearlessthriftstoreSeller
Awe! Thank you so much! 😊 super fast shipping, great deals on all of the games, after a little cleaning all function like new. super awesomefearlessthriftstoreSeller
Thank you so much Boyd! Love all my items! Thank you for packing well and shipping so fast! Look forward to your shows!fearlessthriftstoreSeller
Thank you so much Becky 😊 Bought a lot from seller - one broken item pending review but seems like shipper smashed the box. Everything else arrived perfect. Love this seller and will continue to buy. fearlessthriftstoreSeller
Thank you so much Cindy! I was so upset about the postal service damaging the box in transit! You had some great items! I enjoyed you being a part of the show! Cute bagfearlessthriftstoreSeller
Thank you so much! And thank you for your purchase! And for the nice review! The creamer cup and one of the glasses was broke in the box when I received. Overall, everything is perfect!fearlessthriftstoreSeller
Thank you so much Kaitlyn!