Reviews (245)Great deals and fast shipping!! Thanks for everything!! girl you are so fun great packaging fast shipping wonderful prices all around wonderful seller thank you so much 🫶🏻 I Love everything!! Will shop again soon!! ✨✨✨✨✨ Absolutely love my items! I will be back to shop! 😊💕 Thank you friend! Luv my scarf. 🌻 Thanks for the awesome items and deals!! 💗 Amazing seller
Fast shipper
Amazing items Amazing seller
Fast shipper
Amazing items Girl I've been popping my fan like I've never seen one before ! Love my fan and my shirt ! Thank you 😍 Popping my Fan with Excitement 🪭 I Love everything & coming back for more soon, TY for the Fan popping tutorial, it helped!! 10/10 Highly Recommend 🫶🏾💞 Best givvy’s from feetbeatz!!! Awesome seller! And the BEST givys!! Thank you!! Bought so many tops for my daughter and we love them, also purchased shorts for my son and they are such good quality that I bought more! Definitely recommend! Love the outfit with bag. amazing deal!! Absolutely delightful seller! Thank you for the givey and great packaging 💕 Loved loved loved my givvy Love my items thank you 😊 Thank you for the cool Grease socks in the giveaway! Love all my beautiful items. Items got here super fast! N I really really love the fan!!! Pleased with the mask but over the moon about helping you reach 1K. Congrats again friend. Amazing deals and a very fun show 🪭🪭🪭 Love everything
Amazing seller
Fast shipper