Reviews (38)Really thankful for the hubby but my eye patches came with a hole in it :( I was so exited because their medicine and I’ve never tried and would have purchased in the future…This was my first free givey. I packaged them in a small bubble envelope. They were brand new when they left.I really wish you would of reached out to me first and let me know, instead of giving me a bad review for a free givey. Would have sent another pair. Other sellers warned me not to do giveys, have learned my lesson and will not be doing giveys in the future. Amazing deals, thank you for my order!
Everything was packaged with care and shipped quick. Will definitely be a returning customer. Thank you so much! So glad you loved your order! I appreciate you very much!! Amazing items! Love her show Thank you so much!!! I hope you have a great day!!! I could not be happier with my goodies. I’m going to try to shop her show every chance I get ❤️❤️❤️Thank you! I appreciate you always stopping by and being a repeat customer!!! Have a wonderful day!! The sweetest seller 💙 her daughter is the sweetest too Thank you so much! I appreciate you and hope you have a great day!!! Came super fast and wrapped super nicely. Will purchase again. I got a great deal. thanks!You are so welcome! Thank you for your business! This seller continues to amaze!Songra thank you for your support and continued business! I so appreciate you!!!!! Wow! Great package again! 💜 Great seller. I enjoyed the laid back.vibe of her show and she has amazing deals on top tier items. Wow! Great, clean products and super, super fast shipping! Impressed! Arrived super quick and packed super nicely. Everything smells amazing and i love the squishes. 10/10 Loves you show thank you so much for everything, Item as shown. Packaged well package got here quick & items were as described happy with my purchases will be buying again! 🤍🤍