Reviews (246)Packaged with care and arrived safely. Fair prices and kind seller. Will return! fast shipping and as described, Thank you Items came as described. Thank you for the fast shipping and it being shipped in a box. 🙏 it was nicely packaged and came in safely, thank you so much! Great deals for some great pops. Five stars ⭐️ Fast shipping and packaged securely : ) Fast shipping , great deal and nice steamer ~✨🔥 Very lazy shipping , they shipped my item in a napkin .. and the items were in a large box and were just tumbling around . Not a good look Wonderful lot! Great deals! Sweet seller. Thank you! wonderful seller! was even able to customize the bracelet for me! The charm bracelet was so cute! I know I picked the charms for it, but it was still even cuter than I thought! The chain wasn’t too big so it fit my little wrists perfect! Ridiculously amazing prices and such a kind, caring seller! Thank you so much for all of my items, I’m so happy💕 Thank You. Everything was in great condition and packaged nicely!