Reviews (2,113)Great Fabric. Sooo much great fabric! 🙌☺️🙌 loving the fabric shipped quick and correct! Thanks, Darci, for the chance at these beautiful fabrics! Amazing show for a great cause! Everything came perfectly, thank you!! Very lovely fabric beautifully packaged by Darci. Fast Shipping! Items packaged and shipped with care! Great seller! I will be buying from them again! Very nice will purchase from seller again. Highly recommend for all of your beautiful fabric needs! Always awesome! Thanks, Darci!! Happy with both items 😊. Thank you. Beautiful fabrics and shipped quickly!! Thank you! 💚 Excellent fabric + quick shipping! Love it!! Everything was perfect! Great fabric, great show, and great prices! Packaged very well and quick shipping. Love the fabric!! Great CS and had a huge selection of material to choose from. Thanks!❤️ Beautiful quality and so excited to start sewing with the fabrics. Darci is the best! Amazing fabric and shop!!! I am always so pleased with my fabric from field trip quilting and love her shows!!! Plus I love the buy it now section and can get fabrics I love anytime.