Reviews (2,868)Best show on here! Best chances on here! Best show on whatnot! Go no where else!🤘🫶💯 Goated character break streamer!
Best stream around! Great people, fast shipping and fun times. Best show on what not! With the best crew on here too!! Awesome show! Great energy! Thank you! Blast of fun! Always a great time with yall ❤️❤️ the only place a visit to do character breaks which are great price and have an amazing time just chilling🫶 Best show around! Great vibes ❤️❤️ Best show on whatnot!!!!! Awesome seller!!! Great pulls Best whatnot one piece show!!! 10 ⭐️ Has the hottest hands!! Great personality and ships fast! always perfect always on time always packed very well Thank you for the givvy! 🎉 I cannot express how much I love this seller and the community they’ve built on this platform!! Have gotten some insane card pulls from them and no matter what the card is, they always ship out fast and come perfectly packaged and protected. Have never had a bad experience with them EVER!! Furthermore, the seller is very kind and always tries to do right by buyers. Have sometimes spent a lot in the stream and hit nothing but they still threw in some good cards!! If you’re looking for honest, reliable, and funny, this is the seller 🫶 What really irritates me the most on here are sellers who aren’t courteous enough to respond to messages. Had an issue with my order saying it was delivered, but wasn’t in my mailbox. After a few days I messaged this seller and told them I would give it a few more days in case it was a post office mistake. A few more days pass and, sure enough, it was a post office mistake and the package finally shows up. Despite receiving it, I still decided to give this seller a well-deserved 1-star rating for two reasons. First, the seller did not respond to my message. And lastly, the seller placed all my cards in one penny sleeve and they were bent. Couldn’t even protect them like they mention they do in their profile page. All around, one of the worst sellers I’ve come across on here. Spend your money with better sellers cuz this one ain’t one of them. I definitely won’t be buying from this seller again.We dropped the ball on this one and I’m really sorry about that. Never want someone to feel this way coming into our channel so I sincerely apologize and if there’s anyway I can make this right I would really appreciate the opportunity to do so! best character breaks in whatnot I recommend everyone. the best most fun streams there are with the best prices and most fun atmosphere