Reviews (491)Loved the cards. Great host & great cards. Great quality product, and awesome customer service. Fast shipping and great live auctions.
Great quality money, and awesome support of small streamers. Fast swiping and great live purchasing. I received the items quickly but they weren't packaged well. 2 cards that are of decent value weren't even top-loaded and one was coming out of its sleeve.I received your review quickly, but the wording wasn’t packaged well. Two sentences that should’ve had decent structure weren’t even separated properly, and a run on sentence was coming out of its sleeve. satisfied plus Review, satisfaction plus! Thanks!No no no no no no no no. Thank you the best at everything tyty perfect Except writing reviews. Tyty perfect! Like this review. Trusted seller! Always 100% transparent and just an awesome attitude at all times! Give him your money not these scammers. Trusted reviewer. Always 100% straight forward and awesome grammar every review, Your money is always good here cause you ain’t no scammer. YAYYY NO DRAYMONDS OR PODZYAYYY Permission to rip granted Thanks items arrived secured Thanks, review is saved and secured. 5 ⭐️ review Excellent breaker, goes the extra mile, threw in a 1/1 2-ply sheet of TP for my bunghole 🧻🤣, appreciate you Excellent buyer, spends the extra money, threw a 1/1 2- part sentence in this review for my eyeballhole 👁️. Thank you If you think their show is good then you should try their coffee!! ❤️If you think this review is good then you should try their money. great lot of cards, fast shipping and awesome streamer ty!!Great string of words, fast typing and awesome grammar, TY! Top loader was cracked and broken the card unfortunately is bent a little bit, but I mean it was a free card. I’m not too mad about it. I appreciate you.This review is cracked and broken, my rating unfortunately is now bent a little bit, but I mean, it was a free review, I’m not too salty about it, I appreciate the sentences. Didn’t even hit and this guy still sent something on my first time buy! Leg-End-Dary. Yeah!🤘Didn’t even ask and this girl sent a review on her first time buying, your review is legen... wait for it... dary!" The villain gives you 5 star what a great value and fast shipping and just being awesome The host gives you 5 stars, what a great review, fast typing and just being awesome may the force be with was said as fighting ewok ripped cards, and in a galaxy far far away lilbic won and won big per usual in fighting ewoks stream. The force was with you as you typed this review, in a state far far away. I won bigger with this review Always a fun time with unique breaks and games!Always a great reviewer with unique phrases and proper punctuation! Thanks you so much! Great guy check out his shows!! Great cards!! Thank you so much, Great buyer and reviewer, believe me. Fast shipping
Great show
Great cards
Thanks Fast typing
Great words
Great spelling
Thank you! as always, great f'n cards, great quality, and always a great show. 10/10 the rebels on endor won that battle.As always , great F’N phrasing, quality words and a great sentence structure. 10/10 review and would win an award at a paper company