Reviews (172)Ms Fig always coming thru with heat! Thank you! I really appreciate you and wish you all the luck selling on this app! I will be there to support you anytime I see you on Great experience buying from Fig! Exactly as described for a great price! Seller is courteous and positive! Will be returning for more great buys! 😁🤗 Amazing packaging and shipping time RTA crewneck nice comfortable thickness and looks real cute with my RTA jeans. Thx Sis 🫡So happy you love your purchase! I bet you rock that outfit! ❤️❤️ One of the more underrated streamers here. Fignewton is awesome!Thank you so much for your awesome review! I appreciate your support! Worst giveaway ever lol I won’t be shopping from this store I’m sure if the givy is bad so are the products they sell My momma always told me not to assume. Lol. Funny how you can leave a negative review for something that’s free and you’ve never bought from me. Just FYi still a small streamer and can’t afford to give out expensive giveaways so I do what I can for now while I work on being able to give better and better givvy’s. My apologies that I didn’t meet your expectations. Have a good day. 🔥🔥Purple tee. Fig may not have 1000’s of items but she has a select few of amazing pieces. And the bonus, is she’s sweet as pie. Thx Sis!!🫶🏽Thank you! I love having you in my show! ❤️ Super fast on the responses!!🙏 Love em! Fit perfectly! 🔥 Amazing Denim Tears joggers. Perfect NWT condition. Great price too! Thank you Arleen for the five stars! I appreciate your support! Thanks for the givvyYou’re welcome! Always glad to see you! Amazing givvy. Thank you so much!Glad you like it! Thank you for being in my stream! Great colorway. Love the price . Thanks againSo glad you are happy with your purchase! Hope to see you again soon! Awesome seller with fire 🔥 iteams. thank you for the giveaway Thank you for the awesome review! Love having you in my streams. Great quality sweats for reasonable prices im in definitely doing repeat business thanks Thank you so much for the 5 stars! I appreciate you. Absolutely love this seller thank you so much! Definitely recommend.Thank you so much for the kind words! I love having you in my stream! Look forward to seeing you soon! ❤️ Thank youAlways love seeing you in my stream! ❤️ Awesome “Gifted” hoodie. Love the colorway. 🔥🔥🔥So glad you love the hoodie! Hope to see you again soon! NoFunny how people can leave a negative review when they didn’t buy anything and got a free givvy! Come on now….its FREE. I’m sorry you didn’t like the givvy or feel like it’s inadequate to your expectations. When I am a bigger streamer I’m sure I will be able to offer bigger and better giveaways. Until then I do the best I can. Thanks.