Reviews (2,213)Beautiful diamonds at great prices Beautiful diamonds at a great price. Sell wonderful to work with Thank you for the givvy! your show really is the best one on whatnot. Thank you for the beautiful diamond giveaway and DHC sticker ❤️ Beautiful, I love everything as always.Im so excited for the rings in the making. More than fair prices, I can’t find a better place on whatnot for diamonds. My wife is soooo pleased!!!
Thank you!!
This thing sparkles from every and any angle!
You ARE da man!
Stan426 Fred is a great guy and if you need custom jewelery made he is the guy that can get it done! Everything from the design to the finished product! Love the pendant! If you need diamonds you should buy from Fred not only is he a nice guy but he has beautiful diamonds at a great price! Beautiful diamonds at a great price! Great shop for custom jewelery or loose diamonds As expected! I almost didn't see it🫣Thank you for the Givy❤️ It just keeps getting better!
Beautiful diamond earrings. Thanks for the givys they are gorgeous Great communication and packaged well Excelent thanks for the givys