Reviews (32)Amazing pop came in perfect thank you guys
🙌 Wonderful to hear! Enjoy! Great price on an Excellent new item, sealed in the factory box. Fast shipping and the light is a great product so far. I was sold a fake. No tags. Hi Kala, everything sold is 100% Authentic and make sure to live up to the integrity of selling authentic items. Came as pictured, just wish it came with the card but that’s okay. Super cute thank you very much! Great items at good prices. Everything arrived in good condition. Thanks! 100% authentic Labubu. Fast shipping! Purchased the poached egg figurine from the Pucky egg beanie series. Shipping was fast and it was nicely packaged! I absolutely love it and it’s so cute! 😍😍 The seller was nice and followed up with me to see if I received everything in good condition. I would definitely buy from him again! fast shipping & seller is so kind! fast shipping and the seller is super sweet :)