Reviews (332)Thank you so much! 😊 I really appreciate it! I like Final Whistle they do good work and get the merchandise going to you fake packfinalwhistleauctionsSeller
Not sure why you would give me a negative review for a giveaway? You’ve never purchased with us before and we definitely don’t have any fake product? Great cards with fast shipping!! Absolutely the best sports card seller on Whatnot super fast shipping great seller couldn’t ask for more Thank you for making buying easy Lowkey wanna gatekeep this seller sometimes, 10/10 thank you for the beautiful/20 Vozhina. Great cards with fast shipping!! Just an incredible packaging program and mailing system. All the cards came very well protected and the seller was thoughtful to make it fit right. These are great cards, and I found several that I was looking for.
I was a little confused what the giveaways actually were. I won 3 “sticker packs” which I thought were Panini sticker packs. But nothing came with, so perhaps I was just ill informed. I just don’t know what the giveaways were. But I will definitely be back!finalwhistleauctionsSeller
Appreciate you giving me a great review. I do my best to be accurate with all the shipping of packages. I do package everything myself although with all the volume I’ve had to have some help lately. I apologize for some reason. Something may be missing. Happy to make it up to you please shoot me a private message and we can get things squared away and I can ship out whatever may have been missed. Appreciate you not dinging me on the review. Nice break! fast shipping. wpuld recommend Great packing fast shipping couldn’t ask for more thank you my friend. I’ve bookmarked all your shows and I will be back soon. Great seller! Fast shipping, cards arrived safely, and everything was exactly as described. Highly recommended! Great show and great product when they arrived! Thanks! Awesome seller appreciate the break!