Reviews (1,044)I finally got a squishy giveaway! Sarah is the best. Thank you for always having such great shows! Absolutely the best seller on the app. She always has amazing items and is just genuine and fun to watch! Items as described, thank you. Love lit! Great quality and wonderful on the packaging! Awesome seller, thanks so much Amazing beautiful seller! Thank you!
Amazing as always, thank you for the super high quality items and always having stuff I love!!! Appreciate you so much! 🫶🏼 You are simply the best! Thank you 😊 always great items very good condition as advertised Thank you for all of your support I would not say excellent condition they where more like good condition with the exception of the Nike polo. Love it as usual, you are the best Sarah, thank you! Got my hubby some stuff, which he needs for sure! Grateful for you, the amazing clothes, and my favorite weekly show out there! Hope you and your girls are having a great summer! Banger bundle, so happy, as always! Best seller ever, hope you are having a great summer Sarah! Love my haul as usual! Thank you!
Loved my orders thank you so much! Amazing items! Thank you. 😊 Perfect, great seller, thanks Great deals and unique Lululemon items. Thanks! So good, as always! All I need is more closet space! Thank you Sarah, you are THE best seller out there, I can’t stay away from your shows, high quality items and amazing deals! love that she always takes care of her buyers . ❤️