Reviews (1,213)It was a giveaway so can’t be too upset but wasn’t the card that was advertised. Upsetting because I’m a Disney fan but it is what it is. Thank you! Great stream as always! Professional service. Quickly shipped and nicely packaged. Thank you. Tell me how I bid on a the only 8.5 PSA shohei Ohtani of this card in existence. Won it on auction 72. And got sent a Tyler Warren from auction 73. Seriously bro? beautiful cards like 100% of the time I buy here, ty always ❤️ Not all my giveaways came one was missing. This seller is a scammer!!! I would never buy from him!!!Giveaway was literally delivered your welcome 😂 Great show and great cards. Would highly recommend.
Awesome show!! Love the awesome cards and giveaways!!! Thank you for the great deal on the Gold Geometric /50!! Came fast and in great condition! Love the card!! Love the show!! Thank you!!!🔥🔥🔥👊👊👊👊🔥🔥🔥 thank you the card I purchased arrived perfect Awesome Card thank you 🔥 😊 Thank you for the card I purchased. Really appreciate it! bought a slab and it never showed up. Tracking literally says delivered 😭 simply 1 of the best shows on the app, great deals. shipping was perf. 🎬💯