Reviews (453)package arrived safe, and stream had a great variety. some cards are bended, several not in good condition awesome bundle cheers great stream Great value packaged really well with a fast dispatch even some extra cards thrown in much appreciated and highly recommend Great seller, even greater service, amazing range of cards and fastest shipping I ever experienced, thank you very much!! Will be deffo back for more!! fantastic seller, fast delivery and everything was well packaged. I have had some not great experiences on whatnot from some sellers of late and am always worried when there are high value cards which have been ordered (especially at a good price) but I can confirm that Firefist sits in my (very short list) of approved and trusted sellers. I will definitely buy from again, well worth considering if you have never ordered from her before Great chat, great cards and got a great bundle deal on Don cards (collect them)
good value, fast shipping. 2/9 cards have the potential to be graded, of the cards valued over £20 raw none on close inspection could be graded a 10, however none of these were back wall cards which I would expect to be better. prices they said the cards were valued at were accurate so offered accurate comparisons when bidding. overall a very good buy, happy with the purchase and very happy with the sellers. good stream and always some good deals 👍👌