Reviews (773)Thank you so much Fishin for the cute cards and a deal you give to your regulars even though you don't have to I really do appreciate it and hopefully soon to get more from you Great guy and very entertaining! Would definitely recommend shopping with him!🔥🔥 the man, the myth, the legend. Thank you so much Fishin For the cute Dedenne more to my Growing collection Fishin is a lovable guy who takes care of the goodies fast shipping bro is the goat Fishin as always you brighten up my day with such amazing vibes and cards that I know I will love and care for so much Thank you for everything you do and keeping doing your thing love Pokey_art Sorry for the late review I hope your new kitty is doing alright 🫶 amazing seller!! great vibes and deals could not recommend buying from him more!!💯‼️‼️🫶🏼 Came great, such unique cards No complaints. Thanks for having what I was needing in your store My glorious goat always giving the deals and fast shipping took care of package definitely don’t sleep got some sweet looking cards! good price always fair! Absolutely love chilling in the stream for laughs and love seeing all the stuff to get for killer deals. We loved everything! You're the best! ❤️ Much love to the bros for hooking up to send this beauty of a card my way! ❤️❤️❤️ Insane deals, love the bro, always a chill stream. Super happy with all our goodies ❤️❤️❤️ Always got bangers, love finding some goodies, and he loves getting cards from uncle fishy 🫶 Great shown awesome prices So much love man appreciate it ❤️