Reviews (7,011)absolutely no one has this type of product mash with this type of host what an experience and I'm so glad to be part of the family I could go on and on about what an amazing experience this was, but I'll keep it short and sweet Matthew is the man and this product is without a doubt the best in The biz The optic box I got was a hit!!!! Amazing!!! Thank you so much!!! Awesome Card thank you 🔥 😊 This one was my best and only spent $190. I do like the host and his energy. I know you can’t always win and it’s a chance you take. This is why I give a 5 star I just want to see breakers appreciate buyers with a little here and there for helping them be successful. Just so you see I wasnt a one time buyer $431 on this one. Refer to the last review… spent $477 on this one Spent $600 and didn’t come close to half that however it is a decent break and the the host is always super nice. Just wish when you have a repeat buyer spending that kind of money you worked maybe throw them a couple packs of cards and not score a treats. I’ve gotten some nice hits for sure but no where close to breaking even this year and I’m not a small buyer Thank you for the chance! Thanks for the chance! Appreciate the free card as consolation! Luck was not with me on this one. maybe next time Excellent streams very entertaining and the cards are top notch! Definitely recommend!!